An Taoiseach Leo Varadkar TD recently launched the 2019 Small Business Awards.
Small firms (employing less than 50 people) have from 4 September until 20 October to enter free of charge on www.sfa.ie/awards.
There are no entry fees to enter any categories in these awards and all shortlisted companies receive five invited places to attend the Gala Awards Ceremony which is held in the RDS, Concert Hall on 07 March 2019. A generous prize package of €50,000 is awarded to all shortlisted finalists throughout the programme with additional prizes for the overall winner. View a copy of the Awards brochure attached below.
The competition is open to all companies in Ireland with up to 50 employees and the categories are:
- Manufacturing — sponsored by Energia
- Food and Drink — sponsored by Bord Bia
- Services — sponsored by Three
- Outstanding Small Business — up to five employees, sponsored by AIB
- Innovator of the Year — sponsored by Enterprise Ireland
- Sustainable Energy – sponsored by Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland
- Exporter of the Year – sponsored by DHL Express